Monday, February 5, 2007

My re-first posting

Turning over a new leaf.

Well not really, I have been bogged down and I'm back. I'm sure it isn't a big deal to anyone but me. I have been out of the loop with a lot of things going on in my life.

I live in ski country and needless to say the weather is pleasant and sunny-Ha! Whatever I like the snow. If anyone watched the news and they refer to the 219, that is where I live. It is crazy out here. On Sunday there were eleven cars in the ditch or abandoned on one road.

I think the weather is clearing though, it hasn't snowed this evening at all.

Well onto another topic, I have had trouble blogging and I hope at least a few others have had trouble too! It makes me feel better about my technological deficiencies.
I have two unsuccessful blogs, I couldn't re-enter after I had signed off.

If you want to check out my sweet other blank sites I will post the links after I finally attempt it instead of reading about it. And eventually I hope to eliminate those empty sites once I figure out how to do that! I have a lot to do.

Well I will keep everyone up to date as I begin to develop my blogging skills!

No comments: